BY PENNY ELLIOTT
In Pain? Are You Experiencing:
- Pre or Post Natal Pain?
- Knee Pain?
- Shoulder Pain or Injury?
- Neck Pain?
- Back Pain?
- Headaches or TMJ (Jaw) Pain?
- A Sports Injury?
Penny’s Areas of Expertise:
- TMJ, and craniomandibular, and upper cervical spine
- Complex lower back pain
- Pre and post operative management of complex lower back pain
- Hypermobility and dance related injuries
- Posture and Biomechanical Assessment
- Specific stability and exercise prescription
- Lumbo Pelvic and hip instability related to pregnancy and/or hypermobility
Physiotherapy can treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal and sport related conditions. It is the treatment of pain or injury using one or more techniques usually involving manual or hands on work (mobilisations and manipulations).
Penny starts with a thorough 1-hour evaluation and assessment to understand your situation and support needs. She will then work with you to develop an individualised care plan.
Treatment will include education about your diagnosis, hands-on manual therapy, exercises for strength and stability, and functional re-training related to your personal goals.